Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, May 2

Ryley - 6 Months

I swear it was just yesterday that Ryley was born. But no, we are already on month 6! Holy moly! He is bigger & cuter than ever. For Ry's 3 month pictures he was sick. We did a redo when we thought he was better but no he was still sick. Poor guy. So I didn't get very many smiles out of the boy. This time was a completely different story. He smiled just about the entire time. Everything made him laugh too. A stick with leaves seemed to be his favorite & his laugh made me crack up. His hair is now all fuzzy & oh I just wanted to eat his chunk cheeks. Big sister Gabby was there for pictures too. 9 year old Gabs really made me work to get her to smile. Gotta love her though. Girl is so pretty just like her mama!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment