Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, May 28

Tristan, Hayden & Riley

I had a BLAST at this photoshoot. All 3 kids were just adorable! The oldest was Tristan & watch out ladies, he will kill you with his cute. His mom will have to beat girls away with a bat when he gets into high school. Then we have Hayden who reminds me so much of my daughter Karie. She had problem directing the show & picking up random bugs along the way. Last there was little baby Riley. Oh is she a doll. She had JUST learned to walk so she really didn't want to do anything but walk. Little girl never crawled either & just did this hysterical little butt scoot. I just wanted to take all three of them home. They made me laugh SO much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment