Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, May 28

Kaleb & Family

I have been photographing little Kaleb since he was a newborn. His mama & I hit it off & we are friends so I see Kaleb more than just at photoshoots. But even with that, he still will NOT smile for me. NOT MATTER WHAT! haha I tried SO hard to get him to smile. No go! But he did make some of the funniest faces which made me laugh! It was ridiculously hot the day of the shoot so we had to take a break mid shoot to cool off! That helped Kaleb a ton & although I didn't get him to smile he did sit still for pictures! I adore that little peanut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment