Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, May 10

Happy Mothers Day...just a day late!

I spent part of my Mothers Day working & the other part with my kiddos & hubby. My own mom went to the Baseball game with my brother so there went that. I have a surprise for my moms Mothers Day gift but that isn't for a couple of weeks. Not because I am a poor planner & waited too long, but because it just can't happen any sooner. lol So of course I have to keep it a secret until then! haha

This is my 4th Mothers Day...or 5th if you count when Kegan was in utero, which I certainly do. Each one being greater than the one before. Having two kids to share in the celebration is awesome. The best was Karie saying "Happy Birthday Mothers Day" when I woke up. It's not my birthday but it was cute none the less. We spending the morning cuddling. Lots of tickles and lots of laughs. Then for dinner & a walk in Stillwater later in the day. I got lots of hugs & kisses & some beautiful red & yellow sun flowers, they are my fave in case you feel like buying me flowers.

The day ended up cuddles, just as the day started. I couldn't ask for a better family!!! I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment