Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, May 17

Shaula & Rob - Wedding

I am so far behind on blogging so here is my attempt at catching up. Saturday I photographed Shaula & Robs wedding. It was a small, cute little wedding way far out in Hastings. I met Shaula through one of my friends, Emily, who is also in the wedding. We had BEAUTIFUL weather. It went from wearing winter coats on Monday to being sunny & 72 on Saturday. LUCKY!! Petey P Cup joined in for a few pictures, which was by far the most random "person" to jump in for pictures. Congrats you two! Enjoy the new house!

1 comments:

Faith B said...

Awesome shots, Kimi!
Love her shoes. And that cake is so pretty : )

Post a Comment