Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, May 3

Headbands!

So besides photography, I am a crafter. I like to knit, sew, cut, color, glue...just about everything. If I can figure out a way to make it, I'd rather do that than spendy money on it. Not because I like to save a buck, but because I love to be crafty. Today I pulled out my craft stuff & decided my daughter needed a new headband. One turned into two which turned into three. So three new headbands she got! One of them however I might be stealing to wear sometimes because it is really cute. Karie had a great time modeling them too. I didn't even have to bribe her this time!

I love my wiggle!

1 comments:

Faith B said...

Kimi I love them all! They're so awesome : )
I think you should make me one haha - I will pay youuuuuu. ♥
Love the pictures too.

Post a Comment