Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, May 19

Twin Cities Stay At Home Mom's Group - Mini Shoots

I am a member of the TCSAHM group on Meetup.com It's awesome. I know technically I am not a SAHM but what is there to do during the week when people are working. Most people do shoots in the evening & on weekends. So I joined the group & let me tell ya, it rocks. I was asked if I could do mini shoots for people in the group & I jumped on the chance. It was a blast. All the kids were oh so adorable! We were rained out of our original location so I went to my trusty back up, the Guthrie, which worked out fantastic! Picking previews was so hard for this one. I really wanted to just post sooooo many but I had to keep it fair & just do a couple per family. lol

2 comments:

Clare said...

Adorable!

Colleen Goldberg said...

All so cute. My personal favorite is my niece Scarlett! That smile is priceless.

Post a Comment