Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, April 28

Angel & Michael - Just for fun!

This was such a fun shoot. Angel emailed me & told me she wanted some "bedroom" pictures of her & her man. Nothing dirty but more fun, flity, sexy kind of thing. I thought how fun! So I jumped all over that. I walk into the house & see a huge display of pictures that I took at the last shoot. LOVE IT! Then we head upstairs for non-stop laughing & fun. These two are hysterical! lol It was such a fun shoot. I didn't even feel like I was working! I want every shoot to be this way!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are all so fantastic!!

Post a Comment