Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, April 5

The Coopet Family Easter

Like I said before I would add a little bit of my family to the blog. Just to keep things moving. March was a busy month & April is shaping up to be also. Sunday was Easter & although I normally photograph like mad, I didn't this year. I took it easy but still managed to get a few cute shots!

Family pictures doesn't really exist in our world. lol They are few & far between because my kids don't want to sit still! lol

The hubby took these. This is our 7 year old puppy, Hawk. Our birthdays are a week apart. He was a gift from my husband for my 21st birthday. Back then he was just my boyfriend. hehe Hawk was a rescue dog & we drove 7 hours round trip to get him. He is a pure bred Min Pin. Adorable huh? I am a sucker for this breed. We had another Min Pin too. He was with us for a short 9 months before he passed away of heart failure. I think a blog might be needed to chat about & show off some pictures of our Angel Puppy.

2 comments:

Vibrant Photography said...

You are just the most precious family ever :)

Faith B said...

I love these! You have such a beautiful family : )

Post a Comment