Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, April 13

Jayden, Brody & Aliya

Monday afternoon I met with Tarah, her kiddos, her sister in law & her daughter. Tarah was the winner of the contest that I held on my Facebook Fanpage. If you aren't a fan. Please join! That is the place to find out about deals & upcoming contests! So anyways, I met up with the gang at the Guthrie. One of my many favorite indoor locations in the metro area. All the kids were dressed to kill. It was like they walked out of an American Eagle add. So adorable. They were nuts though. It was fun. They reminded me SO much of my kids it was like being at home. lol Jayden was such a ham who made the cutest face ever! Brody and his blue eyes just stole my heart and little "Yaya" as the boys call her had cheeks that could create world peace! I seriously have the best job in the world!!!

1 comments:

Faith B said...

Look at all of those adorable faces : )

Post a Comment