Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, April 18

Aidan - 8 Months

Saturday afternoon I met up with some of our bestfriends for a photoshoot with one of my favorite little boys, Aidan. Years I waited for this boy to come. Years. And now that he finally has I can't get enough of his oh so cute little face. Normally he seems & it is an instant smile. This time however he made me work for it. haha I really had to bust my butt to get him to smile. Probably because he knew this time taking pictures was a little different than the times before. Silly boy. However through all that he still was a happy little man! I just want to squeeze him & never let him go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment