Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, April 14

Leah - 7 Months

Little Miss Leah is just about the cutest thing ever. Her blonde hair, blue eyes and overall chunkiness stole my heart. I did say I had a think for fat babies. ;) She was the best baby to photograph. She never fussed once. She smiled & made such sweet somber faces. I just wanted to squeeze her & take her home with me. This is my absolute favorite age & Leah just reiterated that. She sat still & smiled. Pretty much did whatever I wanted. lol I want 10 of her!

1 comments:

Faith B said...

So cute!!
Great shots, Kimi : )

Post a Comment