Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, April 28

Lisa & Ted - Engagement

I met with Lisa & Ted to shoot their Engagement/Save the Date pictures. I have known Lisa for a while because we used to hang out in the same circle of friends 100 years ago. We have kept in touch over the years thanks to the internet & I have honored when she asked if I would shoot their wedding. So we met up downtown Minneapolis. Lisa is SO pretty. I want her hair. Oh my. Girl is SO pretty. Her & her future hubby, Ted, are adorable together. She is a little peanut & he is super tall. I love how the dressed so opposite too, so fun!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest of them! You did such an amazing job, little lady. I've had SO many complements. Also, my skin looks flawless. Nice! Haha. :)

Post a Comment