Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, April 11

Lilyanne - 1 Year

Little Miss Lilyanne is one years old! Oh my gosh! When I first started this blog, Lilly was my first entry. Little Lilly was 6 months old & she has just gotten cuter! I have been looking forward to this shot. I adore Lily and of course her awesome parents. Lily's mom & I went to High School (and elementary school) together. I saw Lily the day she was born & I love to have been able to watch her grow up! The girl is just adorable! Her little blonde peach fuzz & cheesy smile just melt my heart! She is a totally girly girly but takes a digger like the best of them & proved it when she took a tumble just a few minutes into the session. You would never know with all the smiles & giggles. I just love her!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment