Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, July 28

Summer Mini's

Since Mini sessions have been such a hit with some organizations I have worked with I thought I should put one together myself.

Here is the deal! The cost for the session is $50 & payment is due the day of the session. The date is Saturday, August 28th from 9-3 pm. Depending upon how interested people are, I might open up more time slots. The location will take place at one of my favorite spots, the Mill City Ruins/Guthrie. You get about 20 minutes of shooting time. I will email you your images to download from a private link off the internet & you also get full printing rights to the photos.

Up to 5 people per-session & it is pet friendly so feel free to bring your furry friend(s).

Everything is on a 1st come 1st serve basis & booking is done through my email at kmcoopet@gmail.com Please email me with your top 3 choices of times. I will get to changing the times from open to booked as quickly as I can.

9:00: Booked
9:30: Booked
10:00: Booked
10:30: Booked
11:00: Booked
11:30: Booked
12:00- Lunch break
12:30: Booked
1:00: Booked
1:30: Booked
2:00: Booked
2:30: Booked
3:00: Booked


ALL OUR MINI SESSIONS ARE BOOKED! PLEASE CHECK BACK IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN WE HAVE OUR FALL MINI SESSIONS OPEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment