Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, August 4

Everett -2 Years Old

I met up with Everett & her mommies on what turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year. Luckily we met in the morning that day so the heat had just started to spin out of control. I met Everett a few weeks prior to the shoot at an event I was shooting & she was super shy & never really warmed up to me. This was different. She was really shy at first but once we started walking around & shooting she warmed up, no pun intended! lol She was loving on her mommies a ton in the beginning & you can really tell she has strong bond with them! Eventually though she turned into the typical toddler that I love with the funny faces & the silly smiles! Oh boy do I love this age!

0 comments:

Post a Comment