Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, July 13

Ben & Mina

Talk about CUTE! Ben & Mina are arguably some of the cutest kids that I have ever photographed. Ben looks like a Gap model with a killer smile & Mina has the biggest brown eyes & sweet little "ness" about her. I call her a little mouse because she is so tiny & quiet. Mama assured me at home Miss Mina is much different. The shoot was a blast but I left dead tired. Ben has more energy then any kid I have ever met & he really made me work for the money but when he smile, I swear angels got their wings. Seriously, he needs to model! Miss Mina would stand there oh so sweetly & just smile her cute mouse smile. I just wanted to eat her up! I rarely get Baby Fever around older kids but I left wanting another baby ASAP! haha I do have to give a shout out to where mama works. Janie & Jack has some of the cutest clothes around!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment