Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, July 16

Medina Mini's

I have been doing a lot of Mini Shoots for different groups lately. I like doing the Mini's. They are fun even though I leave exhausted. Cathy opened up her beautiful home to us to shoot. Her yard is amazing & really a photographers dream if you were shooting families or Seniors. That was a nice treat. Then it was little kids everywhere. And of course little babies. Every single one of these kiddos were amazing. They all had the cutest personalities. Some made silly faces all the time, others liked to explore with me & of course we had a couple of camera hams in there too. It was really fun! Also check out the dude with the missing tooth! He was really excited for me to take a picture of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment