Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, July 13

Angel, Michael, Aaron & Camille

Is it considered work if you are photographing a good friend & her family? Yea, I didn't think so either. I had blast, even though the heat & sun were killing us, photographing Angel & her family. Not only are they all SO ADORABLE but I leave with a side ache from laughing so much! Aaron is always making the funniest faces, Camille is just the sweetest thing in the world (who I want to steal by the way) and Michael...well, he is just Michael. lol Of course then we have Mama Angel who is turly one awesome chica! They all braved the hot summer weather & produced some great stuff. My personal fave was at the end when we cooled off in the water. Oh so nice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment