Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, July 13

Natalie - 6 Months

I love Minnesota. I don't think Mother Nature really does. I met with Baby Natalie & her parents on one of the hottest days that I can remember. In fact that entire week was ridiculously hot! They were troopers though & even though there were many stops to wipe off the sweat we made it through. Natalie is another one of those babies that stole my heart instantly. Girl is a chunk & I have a soft spot for them! She made the silliest faces & I was just in awe of how good she did. She was dressed in the cutest clothes so props to mom on that! And Dad...doesn't he look like Dane Cook? OMG! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment