Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Saturday, March 13

Karie - Silly

For a 2 year old my daughter is pretty funny. She is also really clever. We had a fit over clothing. She wanted to leave the house in her pull-up, a cape & a tutu. Nothing else. Of course I would let her do that. So I let her choose her own outfit with a little of my help. She picked out a pretty silly outfit. Originally it was a tutu but I was able to convince her to wear her birthday skirt which has tutu material in it. Can you imagine trying to buckle a tutu in a car seat? lol She looked adorable but really didn't match and I had to take some photos of her. Our photoshoot lasted no longer than 5 minutes. And that included moving out of the street because my cousin came home & Karie of course had to say hi. By the end every picture was Karie rolling her eyes at me so I had to throw one of those photos in! These are also edited with some new actions I got yesterday. Just trying out some new stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment