Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, March 12

Easter - Karie

I have decided I need to update my blog more often. As a Stay At Home Mom & a photographer my kids are subjected to many many photoshoots. I hadn't posted many photos of my kids here in the past but started doing it more recently. I figure why not. They are my little models. Most people are doing photoshoots on the weekend right now since the sun sets to early. That leaves my weekdays pretty free & my blog looking sad with not shoots to post. I decided to add more fun. I would add photoshoots of the kids. I am also thinking of adding other shots that I take that I just like. With a new blog layout & a new logo, I might as well change up what I am currently posting in my blog and add more fun things!

So here is my daughters Easter Pictures. She is my favorite little bunny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment