Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, March 21

Angel, Michael, Aaron & Camille

This is another shoot I have been waiting for. It doesn't happen very often where I get older kids. It seems lately it a burst of kids under the age of 3 so it's refreshing to get kids who you can pose like little models. lol This family was perfect. Not only are they all beautiful but I laughed so much! They are so funny! We took a bunch of family shots & also took some solos of Camille who just turned 9. I swear she is one of the most beautiful 9 year olds out there. I adore her. She likes to knit & has a snowglobe collection, just like me. CUTE! We can't forget about Aaron. He is the most normal teenage boy I have ever met. He smiled for pictures & was just as nice as can be. He is also in an acapella group! How cool is that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment