Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, March 22

Chase - 8 1/2 Months

Between 6-9 months is one of my favorite ages to photograph. Most of the time they aren't mobile yet & most of the time they are all smiles. Chase was no exception to this! He could roll but boy oh boy did he giggle & laugh. My face hurt after leaving this shoot. I was smiling so much because Chase was smiling. Oh the cute just hurt! Everything made him giggle. EVERYTHING! It was pretty much the cutest thing I had seen in a while! I wanted to put him in my purse & take him home. I know my daughter would have totally approved! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment