Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, March 19

Cora & Adam - Mini Engagement

I have been looking forward to this shoot for a while. Cora & Adam are good friends of ours. My husband went to college with both of them so we have known them quite a while. We were all so excited for them when they got engaged late last year. It was a big FINALLY for many of us! lol This shoot is one of two that we are doing. Cora wanted to get some Save the Date cards sent so we did something little now. Then once the weather gets nicer we can actually go some fun stuff outside. We got bad luck with the weather today. The last few days have been in the 60's? Today, it was in the low 20's. So we did just a few outside. It didn't help that the wind was blowing like crazy! I had tons of ideas for this shoot. I wanted to try some different stuff & I knew that I could get away with it with these guys since we are doing two shoots. It also helps that they are friends too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment