Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, August 11

Stillwater, MN Newborn & Family Photographer { Sawyer & Family }

 Just a few years ago Lindsay & Greg were just a married couple with two dogs. Now, they are married couple with two kiddos! I have been photographing their family since Lindsay got pregnant with Lily. It has been really exciting to watch her family grow since we have known each other since kindergarten. Now Lily is 2 and there is a new baby in the family. Little brother Sawyer. He is a clone of his big sister & completely adorable as well. Just like his sister at her newborn shoot he spent a good amount of time on the boob. That is okay though while I had that downtime I was able to take out big sister Lil's for some pictures of her own. I just can't get over how big she is and how blonde & curly her hair is! I pay good money to get my hair that color! Totally jealous! She is such a doll. I adore her & really wanted to stick her in my camera bag & run! I am really excited to watch her grow into a big girl & big sister and watching Sawyer grow too! They have some pretty awesome parents & are really lucky kids! Congrats Linds & Greg you guys make super cute kids!










0 comments:

Post a Comment