Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, August 4

New Brighton, MN Kids Photographer { Ellie is 1! }

Ellie is our contest winner from our "Funny Faces" contest I held a few months ago. He winning face was priceless, and cute, all at the same time. I haven't seen Ellie in 6 months. Her last shoot was quite tragic, at least that is what she would say if she could talk. She was very sad & shed quite a few tears. Even with that, she looked adorable. I was hoping this time around I'd get some smiles. She was shy at first & even with the insane heat we had, she flashed me her new teeth a few times! How cute is she?! Happy Birthday Ellie!!!

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment