Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, August 22

Roseville, MN Wedding Photographer { Mara & Matt }

I met Mara about a year ago at our mutual friends party. She was completely stunning in her jeans & tee shirt and as sweet as can be! This was the first time we met even though she had already hired me to shoot their wedding. A few weeks ago I met Matt at The Shout House. Probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met. They are perfect for each other. I have been looking forward to this wedding since our final meeting. I found out that they weren't doing the traditional thing. That there wasn't much wasted time & that we were going to do all the pictures outside. That was music to my ears. Once the wedding day came it was flawless, literately it went perfect. They were perfect. The weather was amazing & the sunset was better. I was so happy that they were able to step away from their recpetion to get some pictures of the two of them. Those are probably my favorite pictures from the entire day. Congrats you too! I am insanely happy for you guys!!!!!










1 comments:

w.e.schwartz said...

So gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment