Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, August 22

Minneapolis, MN Kids Photographer { Ally & Kate }

I found this spot a about a month ago. I have been lusting over it NEEDING to shoot there! I also want to do my family session there but that is a whole other story! When my friend/assistant told me she needed new pictures of the girls & let me pick wherever I wanted I knew I had to take them here! I was so excited! Ally is 4 & Kate is 2 so I was a little worried about how they would do since it is a really urban area, but they ROCKED it! I am so excited to share the images. I love them!








0 comments:

Post a Comment