Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, September 7

Julia

Julia is my neighbor. Her mom, Jodi, & I have been talking about doing a little shoot with Julia for a while now. Her daddy wanted something in a field. I knew the PERFECT one that was right behind my mom house where I grew up. Even better is that it's only less than 10 minutes from our houses. I love when things are so convenient. This was so last minute. The weather was perfect. Overcast & just a bit chill. We did get a tiny bit of rain but I'd rather deal with that than sun! Julia has so much personality in her little tiny body it's ridiculous! She made the best faces & it was SO hard to pick my favorites!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment