Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, September 15

Ben - Senior

Ben is my cousin. The fact that he is a Senior already, scares me. Most of my memories of Ben were when he was a little kid with a shaved head. lol He was tiny. Now, he has a lot of hair & a giant. lol Oh how things have changed. Like most guys I have photographed in the past, Ben really wasn't looking forward to getting his pictures taken. But, we made it work. We walked around downtown St. Paul hitting up cool locations & trying to make it as fun for him as we could. At the end his mom (my aunt) brought their dog for a few pictures. Lucky is a HUGE dog with the goofiest ears ever. Reminds me of a cartoon! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment