Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, September 15

Cayla - Senior

I have known Cayla since she was little. REALLY little. She grew up next door to my grandma. When my grandma moved my dad bought her house. Although Cayla is 8 years younger than me her sister, and the neighbors next door, were closer in age to me & we just all played together. Ever summer was a blast! We lost touch when they moved but because of Facebook we reconnected again. Cayla is a budding photographer so it was fun to talk camera after her session. I could do that all day! She has also grow up a lot! Not a little girl anymore that is for sure! She looks like an adult! It really freaks me out! I forget sometimes that people do grow up!!!!!! She looks beautiful none of the less & we had a blast the entire shoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment