Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, December 6

Shaelyn & Nika

This morning I went to the Gurthrie to do a shoot with Shaelyn & Nika. Yes. The Guthrie again. I am pretty in love with that place. So let me tell you a little about Shaelyn & Nika. They are two adorable little girls. Their big brown eyes & adorable smiles just killed me. Shaelyn is a total ham. Her hand was always on her hip & she popped it like a pro. Oh it was cute! Then there is little Nika. Oh dear she just metled my heart. She would do these huge crazy smiles & would block me with her feet when I went to tickle her. Adorable. I can't wait until next year to shoot these girls outside. I can tell they will let loose & be wild!







0 comments:

Post a Comment