Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, November 26

Doyle - Family

Ashley, is yet again, another person that I went to High School with that my favorite social network, Facebook, has reconnected us. I got together with Ashley over the summer & did a shoot with her daughter Gabby. That girl is so adorable & I instantly feel in love with her. She is a cutie in the white dress on my header. I was thrilled when Ashely contacted me to do a family/newborn shoot when little Ryley arrived. They are such a good looking family! Perfect house, perfect yard....just down right perfect. Right out of a magazine. I love it. Little Ryley is just so cute. I just want to eat him up. I left with massive baby fever after this one & also 2 balloon animals that Miss Gabby made for my kids. Thanks Gabby! They loved them!






0 comments:

Post a Comment