Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, December 14

Aidan's 1st Christmas

Aidan is my favorite little baby. He was a very long time coming. Many many MANY months of me saying "When are you going to have a baby?" and FINALLY little Aidan comes along. I love him. As he grows up he probably won't know who I am unless I have my camera. Every time I see him I take pictures. I just have to. When we were over there on Saturday he was dressed in Christmas clothes. I had to to snap some pictures. I even got a semi okay one with my kids & Aidan all looking at the camera. Then at the end one of Aidan & I. Oh my uterus just aches he is so cute.









0 comments:

Post a Comment