Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, December 14

Christy

I met with Christy & her adorable belly to do some maternity stuff. She is a tiny little thing but a big 'ole baseketball belly. One of those perfect ones that most women are jealous of! Christy was SO easy to work with & super laid back. She had a bunch of ideas that she wanted to do but was really open to idea that I had to. It worked out really well. With the help of her hubby & her son we got some great photos! I threw it one of little of Jimmy too. While Christy would change I would play with her adorable little dogs. Tiny little things. I could have fit them in my camera bag & still had room for my gear!! Congrats Christy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment