Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, November 8

Halle

Yesterday was a crazy busy day! 2 photoshoots & a last minute wedding! It started out with a photoshoot with Halle at the Guthrie in Minneapolis. I had a BLAST with Halle. She is a 5 year old little peanut with more sass in her pinky finger than most people have in their whole body. Every time I moved the camera to take a picture that girl would strike a pose. She was killing it! A head tilt here & a hand behind the head there. It was so cute! A perfect little model that I could have sat around & photographed all day long. I hope you had fun seeing the Wizard of Oz after!







0 comments:

Post a Comment