Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Wednesday, November 4

Bonnie & Ryan - Engagement

This morning I met with Bonnie & Ryan. Bonnie is yet another gal that I went to high school with. Yay Facebook! lol We ran into each other at the Minnesota State Fair & chatted a bit about doing an engagement shoot & finally got to do it today. Let me start out by saying that in all my years of doing this job & the countless weddings I have been to, Bonnie & Ryan are darn near at the top of those couples who you can tell just LOVE each other. There is no way around it. You can't escape their love & they aren't afraid to show it. They are always looking at each other in awe & making each other laugh. They are insanely adorable together & a joy to photograph! We met downtown Minneapolis at the Guthrie. Such an amazing place to go & having Bonnie & Ryan there made it even better! I was so excited to start working on the pictures that I can home, grabbed a cup of coffee & went to work! Only a few hours later & I am here posting my edits already. Enjoy guys!









0 comments:

Post a Comment