Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Friday, October 30

Ally & Kate

A couple of months ago I did a shoot for Miss Kate & Miss Ally. Ally was a crazy 2 year old & Kate was a tiny thing. Well, not much has changed except for Kate who has pretty much doubled in size! She is a huge chunker & oh so adorable. I fell in love with Ally today who lead me around the Como Conservatory showing me the fish & telling me that they were biting her. Her curls are to die for & I just couldn't get enough of her! Both these girls have killer eyes. Watch out mama! They are going to have men falling all over them!






0 comments:

Post a Comment