Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, October 12

Shannon & Alex - Engagment

Several years ago I "met" Shannon online on a blogging site. She lived in a different state but we had lots in common so we became e-friends. She wound out moving here to MN & meeting her fiance Alex. I was honored when she asked me to photograph her wedding. I took Shannon & Alex to St. Anthony Main for their engagement pictures & had the blast. You can see the silly love these two have & their fun is contagious. I spent majority of the time laughing. I can't wait to photograph their wedding next year in Chicago.






0 comments:

Post a Comment