Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, October 19

Seth - 6 Months

Yesterday I met with Lisa, Dave & little Seth for his 6 month shoot. Lisa is another girl I went to high school with & we found each other on Facebook. Have I mentioned how much I love that site?

Seth is a little cutie. Such a peanut & full of smiles, well, all until I took out the camera. It was classic. Every time I took the camera away he would light up. I knew I had to be sneaky & I did manage to get a few smiles. He sure did make me work for my money! We did some shots inside & since it was so nice out we headed over to my favorite local park for a few more. Seth was in awe of the leaves & wanted to taste every one! It was adorable!



0 comments:

Post a Comment