Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, September 29

H & N - September 26th 2009

As I mentioned before when I am not shooting on my own I shoot with a company called Bellagala. They rock let me tell you. Just about everything you can think of you can get through Bellagala for your wedding. Their DJ's rock & their floral is amazing! I recommend checking them out for sure! They have so many services to help make your wedding amazing!

We met H & N at a beautiful church in Minneapolis. The two are adorable & really into pictures which made my job a lot more fun! After the ceremony we went around to a few locations for pictures. Lake Harriet, Nye's & then on the St. Anthony Main Strip. The reception was held at St. Anthony Main Event Centre which is BEAUTIFUL! The place was decorated beautiful & the food was delish. The couple danced to one of my fave songs "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds & the rest was history! Congrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment