Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, February 14

Mounds View, MN Kids Photographer { Happy Valentine's Day }

At our house we love Valentine's Day. We love any holiday really. Any excuse to celebrate for whatever reason is good enough for me. Unfortunately this year the crud hit our house pretty hard so all the plans we had pretty much went out the window. Yesterday my kiddos & I were finally feeling a bit better so we attempted our 2012 Valentine's pictures. We also needed to do my sons Valentine's for school as well. Being a creative person I didn't want to run out & buy store bought ones so I ran over to Pinterest & found the cutest idea with Lollipops. They were a huge hit. They can be used for just about any holiday & this will not be the last time we do something like this! So armed with a wrinkly backdrop (I was too tired to iron it) and Girl Scout Cookies to bribe me sick kiddos to smile we took some pictures. Karie is very much in love with her big brother Kegan. It is very obvious in these pictures. It is very hard to get pictures of her looking at the camera when he is in pictures with her. She just wants to kiss his cheeks.







HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment