Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, February 20

Minneapolis, MN Kid & Family Photographer { Ben }

I met up with Ben & his family for his one year shoot. Those are always tricky because kids are teething & especially this time of year being cold season it can be hard on little kids. Ben was one of those little kids. Poor dude! He rocked his shot though. We just let him do his own thing, well mostly. If it were up to him he'd just sit around & eat all day. I don't blame him though. When I don't feel good I just want to sit around & eat all day too. He was a trooper though. He did however show his disgust for me as you can see in the second set of pictures. I couldn't help but add it. It makes me laugh! Happy 1st Birthday, Ben!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment