Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, November 9

Halle - Almost 6!

It was just about this time last year that I photographed this tiny little amazing person named Halle. She may be small but don't let that fool you. Girl has a LOT of personality. I have been looking forward to this shoot since the day her mom emailed me about doing her 6 year pictures. I was even more excited when they showed up & Halle was just the same little spit fire that I remember. Tons of silliness & pep coming out of this chick! Every click of the camera was a different pose for miss Halle. She reminds me so much of myself at that age. The camera was my BFF, but I wanted to be in front of it like Halle too! I said it last year and I will say it again this year, I could sit around & photograph this girl all day long. She is just a blast! I adore her!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment