Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Thursday, August 12

Colton - 2 Years Old

One thing that I really love about my job is getting to see all the little ones. Every little guy & girl has their own personality & it's fun to really to know each little person. When I first saw Colton I thought he was going to be shy, quiet & reserved. Boy was I wrong! Kid is CRAZY! In a good way of course! He was all over the place. Running here there & everywhere! Mama was smart bringing snacks to keep him still for close to 5 seconds. Sticks were our good friends & a family walking their dog stopped to say hello too! It was very hot so we cooled off by walking in the water at the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment