Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, June 1

Congrats Jodi!

Yesterday my friend Jodi, who's maternity shoot I did earlier this month, had her baby! You can see her shoot here! I was thrilled & went to visit, camera in tow that afternoon. Truman is a tiny little guy. Not even 6 pounds. Lots of hair & as cute as ever. I didn't want to put him down but I had to snap a few pictures of this little cutie! It was quite in there, just mom & I, while everyone was out having lunch. They came back just as I was leaving so I was able to get a few family shots too. Oh this only increased my want to have another baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment