Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Monday, June 21

Matthew - 2 Years Old

I always say "It is such a small world!" and this shoot totally proved it! Mom worked at my high school & dad worked at my Elementary school! How small of a world is that?! It was fun to talk about the past & see who still works at Golden Lake. Not to mention my little cutie that I got to photograph. Little Matthew is oh so adorable. So clam & so easy to photograph. Really, he was a photographers dream child. I just wanted to squeeze him & take him home with me. He wasn't too keen on that idea though. haha

1 comments:

Faith B said...

So adorable!! : )

Post a Comment