Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Tuesday, March 20

Maple Grove, MN Tween Photographer { Camille }

2 years ago I met this little girl. She was just turning 9 & seriously one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I would have never guessed that her mom & I would become great friends & I would get to watch Camille grow into a young lady. This past weekend we did her 11 year pictures. She is having a girl day for her party. Shopping, Mani Pedis, a fancy lunch & a movie. Fun right? So we thought how fun it would be to take some pictures at the outdoor Mall in Maple Grove. Despite the crazy sun we had & all the people shopping we got some fantastic pictures. Thank you Minnesota for your insanely warm weather. Last year we did her 10 year pictures we had a massive snow storm. This year it was almost 80 degrees! Check out the last picture to see how much she has grown. I couldn't believe it until I actually saw the pictures side by side! Happy Birthday Cam!









0 comments:

Post a Comment