Welcome

Welcome to Coopet Photography.
Located in the great state of Minnesota, we work mainly in the Twin Cities but love to travel.

Contact

You can contact me by the following
{Phone}: 763-742-9682
{Email}: kmcoopet@gmail.com
{Facebook}: /CoopetPhotography

Sunday, January 15

Maple Grove, MN Newborn Photographer { Olivia }

I am very excited to post this blog. Harper is a cute little snuggly baby who is very very loved. Her nursery is out of a magazine, it is absolutely GORGEOUS! Harper has an older brother, Isaiah, who is a crazy person & pretty darn funny. He isn't used to having a baby around & when Harper cried he said to me "I think we need to go back to the office & get one that doesn't cry." lol That made me laugh. Enough with the talk, lets get to the pictures!









0 comments:

Post a Comment